Equal Opportunity Employment

We are committed to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals. The Nassau County Clerk of Courts appoints and promotes deputies based on their qualifications without regard to any deputy's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. We afford a preference to qualified veterans.

Loyalty Oath

Florida law requires that each deputy take the following oath:
As a citizen of the State of Florida and of the United States of America or legal alien, being appointed by or as an officer of the Nassau County Clerk of Courts Office, and a recipient of public funds of such, I do solemnly swear and affirm that I will support the Constitution of the United States and of the State of Florida.

Citizen Interaction

It is the policy of the Nassau County Clerk of Courts Office to be citizen and service oriented, and to require all deputies to treat co-workers, the public and visitors in a courteous and respectful manner at all times.
All deputies have an obligation to represent the Clerk of Courts in a positive fashion and to make citizens feel as comfortable as possible when dealing with our office.
Deputies with citizen contact are expected to acquire above average knowledge of programs and services, and to anticipate the wants and needs of citizens. Each workday is an opportunity to educate citizens about our services and to seek new ways to serve the public.

Employment Opportunities

If you are interested in employment with the Nassau County Clerk of Court’s Office, please contact Satilla Staffing Agency in Fernandina Beach, FL. at 904-261-5004 or Kingsland, GA. at 912-882-3272. You can also visit their website at Satilla.





76347 Veterans Way
Yulee, Florida 32097


416 Centre Street
Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034


8:30-5:00, Monday - Friday
( Excluding Holidays )

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.